About Me

My photo
Dallas, Texas, United States
Cline Analog

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Brian's Turntable Manufactory

After lots of construction and reworking of my space this past 6 months, I'm finally back up and running.  It feels good to be back in the shop!  I have one major rebuild nearly complete and will be posting it within the week.  With another refurbished classic and a completely redesigned vintage Thorens on the way I should be pretty busy for the next few weeks.


This 9'x9' space actually works out fairly well.

Repurposed Ikea Furniture is now workbench and shop storage.
(And a sneak peek at the new turntable!)
A little organization goes a long way.
The light is good during the day, though I
need a couple of shop lights for evenings.
Soldering Station

iPod and Phono interface for the
shop stereo.






















More to come.  With so many projects in progress I'll be posting weekly over then next month or so to update and show off the new turntables.  Stop by for a look and let me know what you think.

BC

No comments:

Post a Comment